God is doing something amazing through Project Spring-Winter and we are privileged to be a part of it. Let’s get our friends and family onboard the PSW journey!
Please take note of a few important details:
1. Can donors give more than $500 (value of card)?
Yes. Donors can issue a cheque for the amount and this can be recorded against the card serial number when you return the card in addition to the cash collected, if any.
2. Can I pass the money collected in cash?
If possible, please issue a personal cheque for the amount collected. This will help expedite the collection process.
3. Do donors have to sign on the amount tab?
Donors can sign on the tab(s) depending on how much they contributed. If they prefer, you can also sign on their behalf. This is to ensure the donation is properly accounted for.
4. When can we return the card and monies/cheques collected?
Collection will be done over two weekends – 15/16 Sep and 22/23 Sep.
5. Do I have to report to Police if I lose the card?
No, but please contact the church to report the lost card. You will be issued a declaration form to complete and submit to church. This is to help us account for all cards issued.
6. Can I ask public for donations?
No. This is a private donation drive and only personal friends or family members should be approached for donations.
7. How many cards can I take?
Up to 5 cards.
8. Can I hand the card to my friends and have them approach their friends?
No. Only you should be approaching your friends for donations.
9. I am under 21 years old. Can I collect the cards and ask my friends for donations?
No. Cards can only be issued to church regulars who are 21 years old and above.
10. Can donors transfer money electronically to me and then I issue a cheque for the amount collected?
Yes. Please ask the donor to sign on the tab(s) accordingly so the amount is properly accounted for.
11. Can I transfer the amount collected electronically via PayNow on the day of collection?
No. The church bank account is not able to receive payment via PayNow.