VIDEO/AUDIO EDITING WORKSHOPS
Building up SJSM’s Technical Team – that’s YOU!
Coaches for the workshops:
• Jeremiah Chew (sound engineer at GRYD Studios and soundtrack editor for SJSM Youth Services and Bishop Rennis’ thanksgiving video). He will coach you together with Nathaniel Teo, currently studying at Hillsong College
• Clare Chao, Film & Video Editor and Content Producer, who has worked on Bishop Rennis &/ PSW Video, local Feature Film & Content for international broadcasters.
Serving in the new normal
1. ANYONE can join. This is basic enough for even those without PA or Video experience.
2. If you do come to be trained in Audio and/or Video editing, you will need to be available to support the ministry needs of the church. This may include post-production work or even onsite PA/Projection/Camera Crew, etc.
Audio Editing by Jeremiah Chew & Nathaniel Teo
Sundays: 25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov.
Classes will be approximately 2-3 hours long with a short break in between.
You will learn:
1. Audio Basics
2. Plugins to use
3. Mixing Basics
4. Advanced Mixing
For those who cannot make it on Sundays, we will consider running a weekday day-time option. Please indicate to us if this is your preference.
Video Editing by Clare Chao
Sundays: Nov 28 or 29, Dec 5 or 6 & 12 or 13. These will be 60-90 mins each, and dates/times can be more closely fixed once the group is confirmed e.g. weekday options again.
1. - Video Production Basics
2. - Camera & Lighting Theory
3. - Practical Camera Setup & Shooting
4. - Post-Production Editing & Management
Requirement: Your computer must be able to install and use DaVinci Resolve (free software) for the course. Those without this resource, please contact us separately on how you can still participate.
Please sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org BY 30 OCTOBER with your preferences.