JOIN OUR STAFF TEAM
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another,
as good stewards of God's varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10 (ESV)
If you have an interest in working in a church environment, do send us your CV
and we will contact you if a suitable position is available.
Please note that the typical work week is as follows:
Tue – Fri 0900 to 1800
Sat – Sun 0900 to 1300
Mon Day off
Due to the nature of working with and serving the laity, it would be good to know
that some jobs require working in the evenings and some more than others.
Please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage administrative duties for church office and worship services
- Administrative duties for church office include
o receiving calls, attending to guests, handling mail, and monitoring stationery, beverage and disposable ware usage
o providing support for bereavement ministry, e.g. order wreath, administer loan of Service Books, etc.
o liaising with vending machine suppliers
o assisting Vicar’s Office and ministries in administrative and catering needs as and when needed
- Administrative duties for worship services include
o collating weekly bulletins and performing duties at the Info Desk
o preparing schedules for worship and preaching, and sacristy teams
o supporting church level events and services (e.g. Lent and Advent season)
- GCE “O” level
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Strong spoken and written communication skills are required to collaborate with various key ministries
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently, and under tight timelines
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
CVs with supporting documents and relevant referees should be sent to: email@example.com