JOIN OUR STAFF TEAM
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10 (ESV)
JOIN THE CHURCH STAFF TEAM
Please note that the typical work week is as follows:
Tue – Fri 0900 to 1800
Sat – Sun 0900 to 1300
Mon Day off
Due to the nature of working with and serving the laity, it would be good to know
that some jobs require working in the evenings and some more than others.
Please send your application and/or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, contact Ms Koh Peck Hoon (Head of Human Resources) at 6773-9475
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
PRINCIPAL-DESIGNATE, PRE-SCHOOL CENTRE
The successful candidate will assume the role of Principal 6 months ahead of the proposed Integrated Inter-generational Childcare Centre which is slated to be operational in 2019/2020. However, the early appointment is initiated to involve the Principal-Designate to be involved in the conception of the physical design of the set-up as well as to formulate and plan for the model of Integrated Childcare to be implemented in relation to its Philosophy, Mission and Vision, Curriculum and Programme. The Principal-Designate's buying in to the proposed Integrated Childcare with the Nursing Home in the same premises is crucial to the long-term sustainability of the Project.
We welcome applicants who are bible-believing Christians committed to the holistic nurture of the child in a Christ-centred learning environment. He/she should share in the vision that the inter-generational integration will positively influence both the young and the elderly.
Salary is negotiable.
CVs with supporting documents and relevant referees should be sent to to email@example.com
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (Contract position)
The Accounts Executive supports the construction project team providing basic accounting, data entry and reporting for the project. The Accounts Executive maintains accurate and complete accounting records. This position works under direct supervision of the Project Executive Director and with matrix reporting to Project Financial Controller. This is a contract position for the duration of the construction project.
• Maintain chart of accounts for new construction project
• Maintain a filing system for all relevant accounting and costing documents
• Data entry, including billings, subcontracts, change orders, purchase orders, and journal entries
• Reconcile the project accounting system to the general ledger monthly
• Assist in annual/periodic audit (internal and external)
• Assist Project Executive Director and participate in all cost accounting work sessions
• Assist Financial Controller in monitoring and cost control to ensure adherence to project budgets
• Diploma in Accounting or equivalent combination of related diploma + work experience
• General understanding of General Accepted Accounting Practices and cost accounting
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in commercial construction accounting with experience in accounts payable, job costing, and accounts receivable activities
• Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of ACCPAC and/or NHELP system is preferred
• Functions effectively as part of a team
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Meticulous, good time management and organizational skills
Go to top