JOIN OUR STAFF TEAM
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another,
as good stewards of God's varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10 (ESV)
If you have an interest in working in a church environment, do send us your CV
and we will contact you if a suitable position is available.
Please note that the typical work week is as follows:
Tue – Fri 0900 to 1800
Sat – Sun 0900 to 1300
Mon Day off
Due to the nature of working with and serving the laity, it would be good to know
that some jobs require working in the evenings and some more than others.
Please send your enquiries to email@example.com
Executive - Volunteer Management
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop, administer and review policies and procedures which guide the volunteer programs and services.
• Conduct ongoing evaluation of the programs and services delivered by volunteers and implement improvements as necessary.
• Develop and administer forms and records to document the volunteer activities and establish the budget for each activity.
• Develop and implement effective strategies to recruit the right volunteers with the right skills.
• Develop and implement an intake and interview protocol for potential volunteers to ensure the best match between the skills, qualification, and interests of the volunteers and the needs of the organization.
• Administer and monitor expenditures for the volunteer program against the approved budget.
• Brief and orientate volunteers to increase their understanding of the church, its community, its services and the role and responsibilities of volunteers.
• Ensure that volunteers are given appropriate training and supervision to be successful in their positions.
• Ensure that volunteer check-in procedures are followed and records of volunteer hours are maintained according to established procedures.
• Assist with conflict resolution among communities, staff and volunteers according to established procedures.
• Plan and implement formal and informal volunteer recognition activities to recognize the contribution of volunteers to the organization.
Secondary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Keep abreast of volunteer management practices in Singapore.
• Advise management team on best volunteer management practices and regulations.
• Diploma or equivalent. Degree preferred.
• At least 2-3 years working as a volunteer coordinator or executive
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Enjoys working with people
• Good communications skills
CVs with supporting documents and relevant referees should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org