JOIN OUR STAFF TEAM
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another,
as good stewards of God's varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10 (ESV)
If you have an interest in working in a church environment, do send us your CV
and we will contact you if a suitable position is available.
Please note that the typical work week is as follows:
Tue – Fri 0900 to 1800
Sat – Sun 0900 to 1300
Mon Day off
Due to the nature of working with and serving the laity, it would be good to know
that some jobs require working in the evenings and some more than others.
Please send your enquiries to email@example.com
In Jan 2020, we are implementing a new cell zone system to intensify the pastoral discipleship and care for our members. We are inviting suitable candidates to join us as Zone Pastors. The Zone Pastors will cover 8-12 cells across different age profiles with about 200 members.
The Zone Pastors will be responsible for:
• Providing the vision and direction for the zone
• Leading strategically through growth pathways
• Ensuring that the discipleship process is implemented
• Be the key mobiliser and enabler in mobilizing cluster to connect to the discipleship ecosystem
• Providing the pastoral care of those within the zone
• Nurturing and developing cell pastors and cell leaders and help in cell multiplication
The Zone Pastors must have well-recognised level of spiritual stature and wisdom, spiritual leadership, pastoral heart for people, ability to relate to others well, ability to mentor and develop cell pastors and cell leaders as well as ability to set goals, direction and plan ahead for the zone. They are expected to have suitable theological education and at least 5 years working with cells either in lay (as cell leaders, cell pastor, etc) or in full-time capacity.
If God has placed a call in your heart for this role or you are keen to explore further, please feel free to connect with Richard Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 62630337. You can also send your resume to email@example.com
Technical Resource Officer (Music Ministry) - one-year contract
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Effectively set up / operation of the church’s sound system and projector / camera equipment, including accessories e.g. mike stands, cables, music stands etc. To work as a team with Music Ministry Department members to ensure smooth running of church events.
• To troubleshoot such equipment and send/collect/re-setup such equipment for repair when necessary.
• Housekeep equipment storerooms.
• Maintain an up-to-date inventory of equipment in all sanctuaries and meeting rooms.
• To work with contractors and suppliers to effectively maintain sound, audio-visual and video equipment for regular use at all sanctuaries, including sending for repair, collecting, re-setup and where necessary troubleshooting.
• Provide hands on operational training, shutting down and housekeeping guidelines to Volunteers and Staff who support Church Services, Meetings and Events.
• Where necessary to do the “Live” mix for services, ad-hoc events where volunteers are not able to.
• Sermon editing and other ad-hoc recordings.
• Where necessary, provide equipment for off-site use upon request.
• Oversee the Sermon Recording process in partnership with IT department and personnel. Edit recorded sermons and video, upload onto servers. Where necessary to provide recordings in partnership with Info Desk and CE Department for sale.
• Schedule and coordinate work with contractors and suppliers.
• Good communication skills.
• Interest and passion for Music and Technical /Sound excellence.
• Able to work independently and enjoys working with people.
CV with supporting documents and relevant referees should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org