Our Gospel and Healing Services are held regularly as part of our weekend services
All are welcome to attend, especially those who need healing for pain that they are experiencing, and those who want to find out more about Jesus Christ.
Our next Gospel and Healing Service will be on
Sun, 27 September | 8:15 am | Christ Sanctuary
Speaker: Revd Andrew Raman
Title: The Goodness of God
Text: Acts 10:34-43
It will be held as part of our E1 Sunday morning service in SJSM. All are welcome to attend.
Come and be ministered to and bring someone who needs to hear the Good News of God’s love for them!
Due to the restrictions on safe capacity, entry to church for services is strictly by appointment or ticketing only.
Please click here for reserve tickets.
Do contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
10 PRINCIPLES OF HEALING DERIVED FROM THE BIBLE:
BEFORE YOU PRAY FOR HEALING
1. Acknowledge that God can heal and that God is loving
2. Set aside your skepticism and cynicism
3. Want the healing badly
WHILE YOU ARE PRAYING FOR HEALING
4. Specifically ask God to grant you healing for your condition
5. Listen to what the voice of God may be saying to you, and obey Him
AFTER YOU PRAY FOR HEALING AND IF YOU DO GET HEALED
6.Worship God for His love and power, and be thankful to Him
7.Give glory to God by telling others what He has done for you
AFTER YOU PRAY FOR HEALING AND IF YOU DON’T GET HEALED
8. Persevere as far as you can, and don’t give up praying
9. Examine if there are any hindrances within you to receiving healing (eg unforgiveness towards others)
10. Having done 8 and 9, accept that healing may not be God’s will for you, and seek to grow in maturity through your struggle
“I knew a lot of people who did not know us were praying for us. … When baby David was born, his brain was inside his skull (which earlier was found to be forming outside) and no cyst could be found.”
- Runa Fong on her son who was diagnosed with a hole in his skull while still in the womb
“When (the speaker) touched his spine and asked him to walk he got up from his wheelchair and walked. (He) has been free of cancer for 19 years now…”
- Gem Tay on her husband, Tay Thian Chye, who journeyed through colon, liver and spine cancer
“God’s abiding grace has seen (me) through the loss of a baby, healed (me) of a brain tumour…’Through two hardships and suffering, God drew me close to Him’”
- Chrislyn Lim on her own journey
“Before I was converted, I attended a healing service at SJSM. When (the speaker) prayed for me where I stood in proxy for my mum (with cancer), I felt a wave of peace wash over me ...”
“My mom accepted Jesus as her Lord in her last days. She prayed that she could be spared from suffering...God was merciful… my mom felt no pain at all in spite of the fact that cancer had literally spread all over her body.”
- Harriet Ip on her mum who had advanced-stage cancer
“Doctors gave him six months to live but Joey lived on for a remarkable 14 years…Joey always believed it was God’s grace that gave him the extra years to watch our children grow and strength to help others…Each day he lived was a blessing from God.”
- Yvonne Kong on her husband’s journey through cancer