EASING OF COVID-19 MEASURES
Under the current phase of measures, we are happy to update that:
- SafeEntry check-ins via the TraceTogether app or token, together with the issuing of clearance stickers when entering the church grounds will no longer be needed. For special services where we expect numbers >500, SafeEntry will be administered at respective venues.
- Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures will be eased for all services.
- Safe distancing barriers will be removed.
- In addition to gates currently open, Chapel Gate and East Gate (Dover Crescent), will be opened from 6.30am to 10.30pm (Closed on PH).
Gate Opening Hours
The following gates are open 6.30am – 10.30pm daily. (Closed on Public Holidays)
- Dover Ave entrance
- Bus stop gate
- Chapel gate
- Dover Crescent entrance
Parking/Driving in SJSM Village
- For the safety of all visitors, please observe directional signs and notices in the carparks.
- When parking in the Nursing Home block, note that the blue lots are not to be used. These are intended for tandem parking when traffic marshals are present. Red lots are reserved for the Nursing Home.
- Disabled lots are reserved for those with valid permits.
Dover Ave carpark (Dover Ave. Entrance)
- Open 6.30am – 10.30pm daily
Dover Crescent carpark (Dover Cresc. Entrance)
- Open 6.30am – 10.30pm daily. (Closed on Public Holidays)